Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to Preschool!!


Today was open house at our church preschool for Carson & Ethan. They both attended last year and had the same teachers so they are pretty excited about it! It was cute to see them with their friends and teachers. One of the most awesome parts was being able to see some twins that I took care of when they were born around 28 weeks. They weighed just under 2 lbs and now they were two year olds walking and playing and weighing over 20 lbs!! It's so amazing to see the difference and to think that even though I hate leaving my family to go to work, I maybe made a difference in someone's life!

So yeah, I forgot to take pictures at open house and I'm on Ben's new MacBook which doesn't really have any pictures stored, so hopefully after naptime I'll get a chance to post some pics. If you would, please pray for our family. I can't really go into details (but noone is sick) but would covet your prayers anyways---God knows what we need. Specifically for guidance and wisdom. Thank you soo much!

OK, so I did add one pic....the one at the top of the post. We were driving out of Target parking lot when Carson said, "Oooohhhh, that is a fancy car!" I look over to see......this truck, a bug truck....but b/c it has stars painted on it, it's fancy!! LOL! Ben said he feels pretty confident we won't break the bank over his first car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment